- October 1st and 2nd come enjoy our annual Camden Harbor Arts, Juried Arts, and Crafts Show of the season featuring 100 plus artists and craftsmen displaying and selling their wares in our harbor park and amphitheater overlooking Camden Harbor.
- October 6 & 7 enjoy the Foreign Auto Festival at the Owls Head Transportation Museum. Vintage vehicles from around the world featuring Volkswagen. Fun for the whole family.
- October 13, 20 and 27. Fall Foliage Chairlift Rides! See the spectacular fall colors from the Camden Snow Bowl chairlift! Ride to the top...look out over Penobscot Bay and enjoy mother nature's autumn show! Free tickets when you stay at the Inns at Blackberry Common.
- October 23-26 Camden hosts POP!Tech Conference…Visionaries from around the world in in dialogue about science, technology, and the future of ideas. An eclectic mix of thought leaders and visionaries will convene in Camden, Maine for the 16th annual gathering.
- October 26-27 Great Fall Auction and Flea Market at the Owls Head Transportation Museum.
- Nov 29-30- Festival of Lights… The holiday season opens in nearby Rockland! Lobster trap tree lighting, Festival parade, Santa arrives by Coast Guard escort to the harbor. Shops open late, music and street food!
- Dec 6 - 8 Camden's Annual Christmas by the Sea Festival. A weekend of shopping, celebrating, music, a parade with Santa, horse-drawn wagon rides, the “Nutcracker,” fireworks…and a “Walk through Bethlehem!”
- December 1 & 2 Camden’s 26th Annual Christmas by the Sea.(see Nov 30).